Things you should know before proceeding:
- Your personal information:
- To protect your privacy, all personal data and user installed applications will be erased from your device during the repair process.
- Prior to sending your device for repair, if you would like to retain any personal data you have loaded on the device it is recommended to back up your information including contacts, pictures, downloaded ringing tones, graphics, games and anything else you may have added to the device.
- Review warranty guidelines:
- The manufacturer’s warranty is valid for one (1) year from the date of purchase. Your original proof of purchase is required.
- You can find the warranty details for your specific product in the product‘s user manual.
- Shipping terms and conditions:
- You are responsible for packaging and protecting your device. Any damage incurred as a result of shipping will be considered as physical damage and will not be eligible for the manufacturer’s warranty.
- It is highly recommended to insure the shipment and ship your device via a method that provides a tracking # and requires a signature upon delivery.
- All extra components, SIM cards, memory cards, or external device accessories, should not be sent to us with your device. For security reasons, any of these items sent to us, will not returned.
- ALCATEL ONETOUCH Repair Centre is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged device during transport.
- Tracking your repair
- To track your repair status at anytime using your device serial number or Return Authorization number (RMA) please visit http://track.atne.ca
Things needed to proceed:
- Your personal information including a valid email address
- Your device information
- Description of the problem
- Payment information
- Copy of your Return Authorization (RMA) form
- Copy of your original proof of purchase/sales receipt
- Secure packaging to transport your device
ALCATEL ONETOUCH Authorized Repair Centre reserves the right to decline a return request if the information on the Return Authorization form (RMA) is incorrect and/or incomplete.